Relaxing Facial: Seasonal Treatment
A facial treatment designed to meet the changing needs of the skin, in different seasons. Other than the botanically active and organic ingredients used in this treatment, extracts from a seasonal fruit are incorporated into it, making the whole experience fresh and relaxing.
Treatment Process and Benefits
- Application of cleansing milk, exfoliant and deep biological cleanser, according to skin type – provides a deep and thorough cleansing.
- Relaxing facial massage using an aromatic modeling cream.
- Application of a peel-off mask that helps even out the skin’s complexion.
- Application of a mineral and vitamin rich serum to soften the skin.
What is a season facial?
Scientific studies show that the skin’s natural biorhythms alter between the change in temperatures of a warm summer and cooler winter. Each year, SOTHY brings out two professional seasonal treatments, one for the spring and summer and the other for autumn and winter. They use an original formula that combines chronobiology and amazing flavours, revitalising and maintaining the radiance of skin, throughout the different seasons.
In the winter formula a blend of minerals – magnesium, copper, zinc and calcium – are added to help strengthen and protect the skin. Vitamins are also added to the summer formula which promotes healing and the increase of cellular vitality.
The seasonal facial treatment promotes exceptional cell regeneration, through a complex of multifunctional anti-toxins. When this is applied to the skin, it suffocates the cells and increases radiance, cell renewal and oxygenation, leaving the skin looking and feeling revitalised and energised.
1. Your SOTHYS therapist will begin by thoroughly cleansing your skin based on your skin type.
2. A double-action exfoliant, filled with seasonal fruit extracts, is applied to your skin, refining and perfecting your complexion.
3.You will then receive a relaxing massage, with a delicious-smelling Modelling cream, it’s fresh and enriched with Shea Butter for extra added softness.
4. A peel-off mask is then used to firm and invigorate your complexion.
5. Lastly, a serum, enriched with a detoxifying complex is used. This adds radiances and oxygenates your skin.